30 May 2005

death of compusa.


I HATE COMPUSA (hikki agrees).

So i walked in this morning with Aditya to check some stuff out. and I saw 512 MB RAM for $52 (after rebate). Well. I asked this guy, here look:

Me: Will this work in my dv1000?
Guy:[in heavy russian accent].. uhh yyyee ees compatubiluty uhh eez guaranteed.
Me: Ok. I'll take it.

I go home, try to install it, and it doesn't work. At all. I take it back, and look. Parantheses mean what I meant to say.

Me: This doesn't work [you guys suck]
Some arab tech support guy:Ok. Well sometimes it doesn't
Me: So what do I do [what do i do]
Tech: I guess u can try another one
Me: Can u give it now, so i can install it in store?
Tech: Yeah. not really.. something about oversight, I can't.
Me: Ok..
Tech: If you'd like, I can try to install it for $29.99
Me: Or not. [Try to install it? for $30? kiss my ass.]
Tech: Well then do you want another one? I recommend that I install it.
Me: But that is $30. I'm not sure another one would work. [You're going to take hikki away, and make me pay for it? take that stick
of ram and shove it
up ur ass.
]

No comments: