29 May 2005

haha.

my mom got an ipod today. why. i'm a little confused.

anyways. summer semester starts June 6 and akai means red. aoi means blue. [i got this!]

I watched a movie today called "...ing". Seriously, its called ...ing.
Its a pretty good movie and has a very unexpected (but realistic!) ending. Oh and it's Korean so make sure you get it with subtitles. I think demonoid has a nice fast torrent set up (60-120 kbps). So be sure to get it from there.

I remember this one time I was in the library, and i drank some
Bawls (heavy caffiene) and about 20 minutes later I was totally high. Like making devil horns with my fingers and stuff.

Also I found out that I can't graduate 2 years from now. I have two (just two, count it with your fingers) physics classes too much. two too much.

I should be on AIM a lot more, buut, I'm still in the work mood.

ciao people.

No comments: