06 June 2005

fagssss...

Ok. So I walk into J2 dining, and there are people. I mean there should be people, but not full, and the line was the longest I've ever seen.. (EVER).

So what the hell is going on? After a couple of minutes, I found this :

Biggest Group of Fags I've Ever Seen.

They're seriously pissing me off. See that picture on their homepage? Thats the middle of Jester Center. BACK UP OFF MY DORM, BITCHES. You see how there's like 400 people there? Imagine a 1/4 of them in J2. Its hell, and they're the most rowdy people you ever saw.

It breaks my heart to see how much food they waste. Oh and see how they're predominantly white? Revalations people, as to where all your tax dollars are going.

I got this better idea. Lets take that money which is going into a bunch of animals who will probably never amount to much, and funnel it into Asian people (so Asia can take over).

If I could, I'd beat them all. But I can't, so I'll just complain to everyone else about it.

sorry! [not really...]

[15:48] Piotrr Cola: sup nigga
[15:48] rebelguys1: hello
[15:48] Piotrr Cola: what u up to
[15:49] rebelguys1: thinking
[15:49] rebelguys1: lol
[15:49] Piotrr Cola: bout what.
[15:49] Piotrr Cola: unless i can guess it fairly easily
[15:49] Piotrr Cola: in which case
[15:49] Piotrr Cola: u need a cold shower
[15:49] rebelguys1: yes
[15:49] rebelguys1: I need a cold shower
[15:49] rebelguys1: ugh
[15:49] Piotrr Cola: hahaha
[15:49] rebelguys1: lol

No comments: