2) Decency (decent looks, decent lifestyle)
3) Driving Skill (you can tell a lot by the way a person drives. For example, I drive fast, but I don't break the 2500 RPM barrier. Even so, I'm still the first one out of the intersection, with the rest of the cars following 20-30 feet behind. NEXT POST:"HOW TO SIMULATE MANUAL TRANSMISSION ON AN AUTOMATIC VEHICLE"
I bet most people would say something shallow for this set of truths.
Three Of Your Favorite Hobbies1) Watching things (anime, movies, cnn video, etc.)
2) Reading things (magazines (I have the latest Scientific American, PM me for one)
Three Careers You’re Considering1) Emergency Room Physician
2) Cardio-Thoracic Surgeon
3) US Government NOC Agent (Non-official cover)... --> I couldn't think of anything else
Three Places You Want To Go On Vacation1) Singapore
3) Singapore.. (also, Osaka, Seoul, Kuala Lumpur)
Three Things You Want To Do Before You Die1) Start an airline fleet (emergency medical staff only, freeloaders)
2) Establish Emergency Field Surgery as a liscenced residency
3) Start a charity...(I need partners in this)
Three Crushes...(Everyone knows, but, I will make this difficult to actually find out. 1) ZZZZZ SRNRI KOBHH WWFAI KDLRS VBLOX GJSDF MUBAH IKHPV KGKQX GBOFM
BWAFG WIDNJ RFUBB CWJET SXWIU TJUDV FOARE KWGNM CEBLS WZZZZ YYYYY
2) ZZZZZ SIGLN XTSWX ESMWJ RVMST UHUCW JKFSC NXIRQ VNRGP LGFQC FMUVP
VDUDL COGMU KPWHB HUKEL BGTOR PUVSN TQJNB FQEEQ PUGDS WZZZZ YYYYY
3) ZZZZZ CNOXB CMBUW UIDQU HOGOX MGHBE TEHKK NFOCK GNHEV IAFPR VAPVO
FGTAL NSMRI XOFGR NEBCU AAPJR LBPPS OSWAE FPNWM PATUK AZZZZ YYYYY
Instructions: here's the key (だってばよ). Write that in english (not translated).
I think.. there's only one person who can do this fast enough to keep it from becoming frustrating. Enjoy! (http://www.fourmilab.ch/javascrypt/javascrypt.html)
Three Words That Stir A Memory 1) Uberdirk.
3) "Fleet herd of deer"
I know that last one isn't a word, but a phrase.
Three Best Gifts I've Ever Given1) Orange rose surprise in the morning
2) Rare pink/purple hybrid roses
3) I'm not much for gifts.
Three Things That Are Very Unscientific About Me1) I believe in fortune cookies (and heed them!)
2) I'm scared of the dark (also, I'm scared of Japanese girls that have long swampy hair and extremely white faces and red eyes) Something like this:
3) I think randomness is a pattern.
Finally, Three Things I will never talk about on this blog1) Current personal interest (yes, this means crushes)
2) People around me that piss me off (there are quite a few, although they don't know it)
3) Me. Hyprocrisy, yes. I don't like to talk about myself that much. I'll talk about things that are happening around me.
Now, its your turn.
Comment on 3 things that you like about this blog (or me!...)