29 January 2008

What's up, losers.

Actually, I'm going to lame out. Enjoy. You know you like these things.

Apple juice or orange juice?

Orange.

Are you a morning or night person?

Both. I sleep 4-5-6 hours a night.

Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods?

Sweet.

Ninjas or pirates?

Ninjas

Ninjas vs pirates, discuss.

Pirates are slow crackers, who prefer to use their subordinates/parrots. Wait, unless this is like a music pirate or a movie pirate like aXXo or something. aXXo kicks ass.

Autobots or Decepticons?

What the hell are these things?

What was your favorite childhood television program?

Pinky and the Brain. Interestingly, it's not obvious which one is the "genius", nor which one is "insane"

Are you a collector of anything?

Flashlights. My last one cost me $100.

If you could be any animal, what would you be?

A hummingbird, if that counts.

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

Storm. I'm sorry, but there isn't a superpower better than controlling the weather. Offensive/defensive/espionage tactics bundled into one awesome power.

What is usually your first thought when you wake up?

Once it hits 9:21am, I have to go to the shower. I have this time down after 4 years of perfection. I will usually end my shower around 939-942, leaving around 15 minutes to get to class. Perfect.

What do you usually think about right before falling asleep?

I hope those fools don't screw up and forget to prepare me an agenda for today's meeting.

What's your favorite color?

Royal Blue

What's your favorite animal?

Already answered? Hummingbird.

Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?

Of course. cf. Drake Equation

Do you believe in ghosts?

Yes and no.

Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)?

Counter-strike. One of two reasons my high school grades went south.

You're given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on?

Absolutely nothing. A million dollars is 50k a year if dumped into an average rate CD.

Have any bad habits?

Some of those perfectionism habits.

Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy?

Compulsive need for answers.

Have any celebrity crushes?

I dunno. Maura Tierney? Not really.

List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself:

I want that infrared sensing ability some snakes have.

Any tattoos or piercings?

Not yet.

What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?

Whether they look like an idiot or not.

What personality traits do you look for in a partner?

Intelligence, and lack of craziness.

What personality traits do you dislike in other people?

Irresponsibility

Are you mostly a clean or messy person?

Somewhere in between.

Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years?

No way.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

Singapore

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?

I'm planning to go there / I would have gone there by now

Name 1 regret you have:

Not applying to more summer programs when I applied to UTSW's SURF.

Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid:

Trick or treating. Seriously. Some of those people just leave the bucket of candy outside for kids to take candy from. HELL YEAH.

Have any hidden talents?

Whittling away at people's souls.

Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love?

100 million dollars. There is no such thing as true love, only happenchance compatibility.

If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?

More wishes, more wishes, more wishes.

Name 1 thing not many people know about you:

I don't experience jet lag. I'm always tired and hungry, but somehow, like a zombie, I can put sleep and food off until pretty late. For example, it is 513am now, and not a shred of sleepiness can be felt inside me. Until I hit the bed, that is.

Do you believe in the afterlife?

Yes. I'm more of a reincarnation person, though.

On the topic of abortion, how do you feel about cookies?

What kind of a question is this? Yay to both. Unlike too many abortions, too many cookies can do no harm.

1 comment:

Rosanna Miller said...

I loved reading the answers to these questions....I borrowed your "compulsive need for answers" for one of "What personality traits do you dislike in other people?"

This fits with trait I dislike ...paranoia.

Thanks and God bless you.