12 June 2008

I am back

I am back from my vacation and the jetlag has just subsided. Coming back, I began with fullfilling all my craves over the last 3 weeks - a few litres of sprite, Dunkin Doughnuts munchkins, bbq chips. On this latter one, I was too lazy to go to the store so I found a 3 week old package of original (blech!) flavored chips and dipped in bbq sauce. Poor man's bbq chips. Sigh.

But the ultimate crave will start being fulfilled tomorrow when my new gaming platform arrives. I already have a 9800GTX to stick in there, and it's going to come with 3GB of RAM so I needn't worry about anything. I will game like crazy. The only thing that really worries me is that I'm going to increase my carbon footprint with this new desktop. Damn it, I am so spoiled.

I'm actually trying to finish one level of each Mario Galaxy and Medal of Honor everyday on the Wii, while watching ER/Smallville/Greys/Naruto/BSG/Lost/etc.

No comments: