18 January 2011

Timer done

Last night when I went to bed, I had a full 24oz of Red Bull (Two 12oz canisters for $4!) swimming around in my veins, wreaking havoc. I set my alarm and went to bed at midnight. However, there were cymbals in my head until 3am. I got very little good sleep last night, that's for sure.

I woke up to a phone call from "Timer done." Picked it up.

Hello? HELLO? ... HELLO?!


No response. I hate it when that happens. Fucking assholes.

Went back to bed for another 10 minutes (exactly), and he called again. I was awake by then and figured it out. However, I learned I can guage how well I slept last night to my reaction to this daily brute.

1. Wake up before my phone goes off. Ah. Well rested. Let me hit up my Zojirushi for some kickass morning rice.

2. Force another 20 minutes of horribly shitty sleep where the guilt is mounting.

3. Occasionally scream into the phone like a delirious insomniac.

No comments: