26 July 2005

There's someone in my house.

There's someone hiding in my house. This morning, I woke up and went to my coffeemaker and turned it on (around 550ish, so it was still dark), and I walked out of the kitchen, and I heard a cough.

I live alone, so hearing a cough in the dark is quite scary. Turns out, it was my coffeemaker releasing air.

Whoo. Creepy.


Applewhite called me "grasshopper" today. I had to look that one up.

So it's either

1) Any of numerous orthopteran insects of the families Locustidae (or Acrididae) and Tettigoniidae, often destructive to plants and characteristically having long, powerful hind legs adapted for jumping.

or

2) A term for someone learning from a wiser master.

You be the judge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's the first definition.