02 July 2005

crazy night

So yesterday me and smriti (smriti and I?) went to see war of the worlds. And you know how they have those ad's right before you start the movie? One of them was "buffet palace".

I hadn't had lunch, so i was like dude. we gotta go. So we went after the movie and around 9:50, they were starting to clean. I wasn't full yet, so went and got 3 more plates of food. big mistake

I stayed until about 1025 eating all of it. Man. It took forever. I was so bloated after that, like, dare I say, a true obese american. ahaa..

I couldn't walk right for about 30 minutes. BUT, I'm telling you, there is someone (Buddha?) or something (karma?) that loves me. We didn't have to wait more than 5-6 minutes for a bus. And the first bus driver told us exactly how to get back to campus. (This is at a time when buses run every 45 minutes).

The movie was good. I guess it was worth $6.50.

いいえいがでした。 I wonder if I said that right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow you watched that movie. I haven't watched it yet, but I really like Dakota Fanning. She was great in 'hide and seek' too.
You said that RIGHT! わたしもはやくえいがをたくさんみたい!