22 December 2005

ahhhhh

me:: i'm torrenting smallville

me:: wow

me:: its freaking awesome

me:: i love it

----------: which season?

me:: 3

me:: i'm kinda working backwards or something

me:: and dude

----------: season 4 is better

me:: chloe is hot

me:: yeah

----------: i have seen them all

me:: i have all of 4.

----------: like...2 times

me:: the new intro

me:: 5th season

me:: they messed up choe

me:: she was hot in the 1-4th's intro

me:: omg

me:: hawt hawt

me:: hotter than anyone

----------: ok...that's it

----------: go to hell

me:: wttfffff

----------: Kristen is still hotter

me:: dude

me:: NOT IN THE 1-4th SEASON INTRO

me:: LOOK AT IT

----------: I DON'T HAVE ALL 4 SEASONS

me:: well

me:: do u have 4?

me:: look at the intro song to that

----------: YOU HAVE BETRAYED ALL ASIAN WOMEN OUT THERE

me:: SHE IS HALF CHANK

----------: FROM NOW ON, YOU CAN ONLY TALK ABOUT WHITE GIRLS

me:: OMG

me:: KILL YOURSELF

me:: you have to look at it first

----------: this means that you can't comment on the Geisha movie

me:: are you looking?

me:: yes i can

me:: they're chanks.

me:: i don't like chanks

----------: you have lost your priveledge

me:: thais maybe

----------: *privledge

me:: i reserve the right to remain objective

me:: well

me:: i'll say this

me:: lois lane is hotter than lana

me:: doesn't lana have like

me:: a big ass forehead

me:: somethings up with that

me:: i mean yeah she's hot

me:: but lois is hotter

me:: and at times, the allison mack girl is hotter

----------: Lois has the body

----------: Chole has the face

me:: ok

me:: yes

me:: this is true.

----------: and Lana has it all

me:: no sir

me:: not all

----------: ok

me:: i think

me:: its her character

----------: she could use bigger breasts

me:: she's a biatch

----------: and a bigger ass

me:: in the series

----------: and a little bigger nose

me:: dude

----------: but i'm just a sucker for Asian girls

me:: yes i know but look at character

me:: she's ho-ish. chloe has wits

me:: lana just screams



Well, these are the girls we fight over.. hahaha.. [In order - chloe, lois, lana]






... no comments please.

No comments: