19 December 2005

Elenore

Have you guys heard that song Elenore (The Turtles)? Good song.

Also another good song by them "I think we're alone now". Oldies are awesome. On the meanwhile, I will be flying to Las Vegas in 4 days (Christmas eve?).

Instead of being on Tengu duty that night, I'll be on Santa duty. Tracking that fool down.

Now that I have a shred of free time, I've been watching Smallville. Pretty good, although the fact that no one catches on to any obviousness and all the allusions toward the future superman are pretty funny.

Speaking of watching things.. I have to catch up to some series.. like Initial D, etc. Tomorrow, I will be going out doing a bunch of things. yeahhh. Finally, a bit of free time with my car. Will post pictures if I take them... [I don't like taking pictures of me... so forget about snapshots of me]...

Now to sleep. Oh! I finally get more than 5-6 hours a sleep a night!.

No comments: