17 April 2010

Dentist

I think I finally know what it feels like to know absolutely nothing about what's going on. It's irritating as hell. After my recent dentist visits, I've taken a few minutes in the end of my morning evals to explain to the patient what's going on, why he's on his drugs, general recommendations. That is, if they want to know, and most do.

In any case, my first dentist visit in Houston was a nightmare. They had to get xrays and the technician couldn't get the angle right so he had to shoot me a few times. Then he accidentally deleted the file so I had to get shot another 5 times. FML. I should just get on cetuximab prophylaxis.

OK. TIME FOR A VIDEO. Things to notice:

1. Small room.
2. Can see other patrons.
3. General ghetto feeling.


There wasn't even a place to sit in the waiting room. Absolutely horrible. I referred myself to another dentist.


 Much better. Try not to squint too much to read my patient list on top of my binder, lest we all violate the HIPAA hippos.

No comments: