20 May 2005

50 Cent, and the Game

Now I know you've all heard of this song "Hate it or love it" by 50 cent, featuring The Game. Let's take a look at that song, and how it makes no sense.

Comin' up I was confused my momma kissin' a girl
Confusion occurs comin' up in a cold world
Daddy ain't around probably out commitin' felonies
My favorite rapper used to sing ch-check out my melody
I wanna live good, so shit I sell dope for a [four]-finger ring
one of them gold ropes
nana told me if I pass [I] get a sheep skin coat
If I can move a few packs i'd get the hat, now that'd be dope
Tossed and turned in my sleep at night
Woke up the next morning niggas done stole my bike
Different day same shit, ain't nothing good in the hood
I'd run away from this bitch and never come back if I could

And I'm not sure i totally envy the game... "The game" wtf. And he's the
"underdog" (from what I gather). yep. that's it....



... i really don't like rap.

1 comment:

piotrrcola said...

an adult with a 3rd grade education who likes shiny things... beautiful.