22 May 2005

This year in summary...(new update today - see bottom)

I will now list what I've gathered from the most interesting of classes:

Evolution (BIO370) :
  • Meteors have hit the earth that vaporized the planet's water (all of it)
  • Mutations are not "random", rather, undirected.
  • Natural Selection is not as simple as it seems (Kimura's theory)
Physics (PHY316) :
  • EM wave. fun stuff.
  • Relativity (most of which I knew, but hey)
That's about it. The rest of my classes were not that interesting and were pointless. Oh, and I hate the lab class. Even though I got an A, it was one of the biggest pains in the ass ever.

I think I've decided on a med school : (which.. its really far away, might I add) :

http://www.med.nus.edu.sg/corporate/

Now to start on MCAT's.

Finally, one last note to everyone: Don't touch me. Wierd huh? Yeah, I'm really touchy about not touching... No, its not paranoia, or some freud thing. Also, my laptop will be coming in on Monday from repair, so anyone who's expecting some mail, pictures, music, AIM conversations might have to wait until then. OK? You're damn right its ok.

haha. Oyasumi.

I've noticed that this site doesn't work that well with internet explorer. I highly recommend Firefox if you haven't gotten it yet. (http://www.mozilla.org/firefox). I've fixed it so IE works, but consider Firefox as well.

No comments: