27 May 2005

Man i'm bored.

Yes. I've been out of school for about 2 weeks, and I'm bored. How bored you ask? I've been editing pages on wikipedia. I actually have much fun doing it. see evowiki (http://www.evowiki.org)

Organic chemistry has slowed a little (will pick up later) to aromatic compounds.

[00:01] Piotrr Cola: what u doin
[00:01] __________: hungry
[00:01] __________: n something bit my face
[00:01] Piotrr Cola: WTF
[00:01] Piotrr Cola: lol

always something new. always someone new. keeps me well entertained.

I'm creating a montage of the THREE BEST DRINKS IN THE WORLD. come back sometime later yea?

They're going to find osama soon. You know how I know? cuz in a week or so, i'm going to look like him. Why? Why look like osama? Because I'm not going to shave. At all.

So there u go.

No comments: