26 February 2008

Enter a hella crazy two weeks

There is subatomic homework due in a week. Physics test in little under two weeks and Asian Lit test on the same day.

All this wouldn't be so bad except that I'm going to Houston in a few days for Candidate Review, which I'm pretty excited about. Hopefully I can borrow a camera to take a few hundred pictures. 

So what am I doing about this? Looking at Oscars fashion. Most of their dresses are pretty horrible. Especially queen latifah. Whoo. 

So...I'm still settled on Maura Tierney. yay!

One thing that's going to be a big relief is my iPhone. Even though I'll be out of city, I'll probably still respond to emails rather promptly (and a little laconically). 

If the blogger site works, I might even post. Enter the festivities!

No comments: