29 December 2009

2010

Damn, has it been 10 years already? I am so old. But, hurrah on 5+ years of blogging! I have old posts somewhere in my email (from 2003), which I just found, which are terribly embarrassing.

Am I ever going to release them? Maybe. In spurts.

It's that time of year again. Time to make a list of resolutions. You can dig up my old ones from December 2008. So how did I fare? Pretty well actually.

List for 2010:

1. Take care of myself, for a change. In all aspects.
2. Continue without internet or cable tv.
3. Stop pirating ____/____
4. *

For those of you that know me semi-decently, you know I haven't had internet for the last 6 months (ever since I moved into my 1/1). It sucked for the first month, then I just got used to it. I still have internet on my phone, so it's not completely gone.

*: lol.

No comments: