12 April 2005

Airlines and Such.



Now I will speak of airlines, namely, the worst and best. On the top of the list is Singapore Airlines. On the bottom is TWA, American, Indian Airlines.

TWA: Lost my bags once. I was very pissed. I think there was a gift for me in one of them.

Indian Airlines: WTF. Horrible service. At least help your fellow brown man out by giving him that extra Pepsi.

American Airlines: You'd think that with all the money they make, they'd hire some good looking flight attendants. There are two reasons why this airline sucks ass. 1) Ugly flight attendants. Now you know they are disgustingly ugly. 2) Horrible food. It hurts my head how they can hire such fat bimbos to play this job. SA advocates the image of the "singapore girl" (w00t!). There are WEIGHT restrictions on SA flight attendants.

and now...
Singapore Airlines: Hm... What can I say? Beautiful flight attendants, great service, come around every hour with candy (o my gosh!). Singapore, for being such a small little country, is one of the best places to live. Their airline fleet alone owns almost every other airline. I feel at home in Singapore Airlines. Absolutely no one can say any other airline is better. And I feel somewhat qualified to say so...

List of airlines i've experienced: ANA, Air France, British Airways, KLM, Singapore Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Air India, Lufthansa, American, American Eagle, Delta, TWA, Thai Air (wierd food), Air Canada, ... probably one or two more.

I need to ride these: Quantas, Swiss Air (I hear its good, but not SA good.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Swiss Air is indeed good, specially their food, and the airport at Zurich rocks