21 April 2005

...Rezunit.

I don't have much to talk about. Except that one smirnoff incident at Mueller Labs... [bursts out laughing]...anyway...

In a jiffy: Someone I work with was chugging a bottle of smirnoff when I walked in. "Its 40% alcohol Dev, use the 70 and 100% for your extraction. This one is for human consumption" says he.
I got this Renuzit super odor neutralizer (we all know where all the odor comes from in my room... :p. It's not me..). Anyway. So for the last 2 weeks, I've been spraying it on my bed and sniffing that stuff all through the night when I'm sleeping. Of course that may have accounted for my dream a couple of days ago. Also, I sneeze "citrus sunburst", courtesy of the makers of Renuzit.


What kind of name is Renuzit anyway? Re-new...s-it? Good stuff though. (Please keep in mind I'm still high off it)

Yet again.. one of the coolest songs ever...

I love you like you are

No comments: