22 April 2005

Lights out!

Yesterday, while I was.. [listening to music]? I don't remember, my lamp blinks, and alex's computer restarts. Hilarious because of two reasons:

1) He makes a big deal out of it, you'd think he's programming some launch codes or something, when he was playing a game. I should say "is playing" because I bet he's playing right now. Lazy mofo.

2) The power goes out permanently, about 5 minutes later.

Naturally, my laptop isn't concerned about power (Centrino pride!), so she silently chugs along while I silently read along, and while everyone screams because the power just went out. I'm quite certain that if she wasn't there, I'd be scared in the dark.

So anyway, I go down to Aditya's room, and tell him to get his ass up (oh btw emergency lights came on, so it was somewhat lit) and take a walk. That fool keeps sleeping, continuing to ignore my foresight. Ah well.

Then the alarm went off and everyone had to go outside. Pretty crazy. We didn't have power for about 40 minutes, and all kinds of mayhem starts. All the nigs pump up the volume and the xenon headlights and start making all kinds of uncivility. But I silently chugged along, continuing to read my notes, write email to people (drafts). (centrino pride! Have I said that already? ..yeah..)

So the lesson learned? Get a laptop. Another lesson? Make sure its Centrino or Sonoma. Another Lesson? Get out when I tell you.

That will be all. (I'm so high on coffee, and I'm in lab right now.)

Koizumi should not be apologizing for Japanese mistakes under a different administration and government. And the Chinese should be accepting. "China officials dismiss Japan apology" ? WTF.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you idiot. Japanese people apologizing does nothing to the Chinese people, because in their text books, they still took out the part that they killed millions of people in one city along, and also they still teach their people that they did nothing wrong in World War II. Please read your history books before you judge. I am sure you would still be damn pissed if someone killed your mother, father and everyone in your family only roughly 60 years ago. Ohh did I mention they didn't shot them, they open their brain and put virus in them and see how it reacts. I have nothing against the people of japan, but as far as their government, they are still messed up. AND the only reason why they are apologizing. It is all economy gains. They want to trade with the massive market in China. Stop being ignorant.

piotrrcola said...

Ok. so you have a small point. but chinese people could die anyway.


[laughs hysterically]

Anonymous said...

ur weird