04 April 2005

Still Stressed

I've noticed something during my stay here. If girls had to pick a science to specialize in, its chemistry. Simple as that. Biology? Probably not. All my chemistry instructors are girls, half the girls I know are chemistry majors, and Welch is the best place to hang out.

Amphiprotic.

I got the "I believe" score for piano. Yeah... I know you all want it, or will go looking for it now. Or delay it to make seem like you aren't posing. Too bad, bitches.

Its that time of the year again! Spring is here, the air's humid, temperature rising (You gon' back that thing up or should I push up on it?), and the squirrels are horny. Yet again, I will quote sappy poetry.

In the Spring a livelier iris changes on the burnish'd dove;
In the Spring a young man's fancy lightly turns to thoughts of love.

"Locksley Hall" by Tennyson

Mainly, the squirrels are horny. Nothing more. I'm serious! (suck it)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A very nice poem indeed. It hailed today. WTF!?