03 April 2005

Stressed

So I can finally say my stress is two part. It's prudent to put some things into action.

"The better work men do is always done under stress and at great personal cost."

A valid axiom to follow by. Great personal cost you say? ... Yeah I don't think I believe in love. Its always based on this gilded view of life, a false hope. When we say "I hope", that's two things working into play. The rational mind has already admitted a low chance of success but we try to be hopelessly optimistic.

On a better note, I think i'm starting to understand this chemistry business. Now for DiffEq. Two tests on tuesday.

I wish I had more common sense. Its really irritating to see someone dumb have more common sense than me.

We need another cold war. Innovation has reached a slow standstill. The best thing I've seen in the last year is this battery Toshiba made that charges to 80% in a minute. So much bureaucracy everywhere, and its due to the damned lawyers and liberal arts people too..

For to lose I could accept
But to surrender I just wept
And regretted this moment
oh that
I was the fool
I don't know where the sunbeams end
And the starlight begins
It's all a mystery...

"Fight Test" by Flaming Lips.


No comments: