08 January 2007

-_-

All the King's men and all the King's horses cannot put Iraq back together again.
-Some guy on MSNBC
I've been super-sick (relatively) in that my gums are swollen and I have a sporadic headache. Some might say my wisdom teeth are coming out.

Others, such as wrongdiagnosis.com, using their "Interactive Multiple Symptoms" system, think I have Leukemia. Try it yourself!

http://symptoms.wrongdiagnosis.com/cosymptoms/headache/swollen-gums.htm

Possibly, I may also have Ebola, African Sleeping Sickness and Cocaine abuse symptoms. Simultaneously.

wrong diagnosis indeed.

\\

Tomorrow, I'm scheduled to go back to Austin and live at Smriti's place for while. Just as you hope the armpit-of-a-town doesn't get any worse, some prankster decided to poison some innocent birds (http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlatest/story/0,,-6331509,00.html). The British are probably jeering in their own pretentious way.

It's bad enough that the sidewalks are broken and homeless roam the drag, but now there aren't going to be fewer birds to lighten the scene. Disturbing when you look down, disturbing when you look around and now, disturbing when you look up.

Hence, -_-

No comments: