13 August 2005

Absolutely nothing interesting.

Absolutely nothing of interest happened today...


At about 10:15pm (ish), Jonathan and his concubines came over to... "proclaim that they were bored". That's about it.

If only the Tamil Tigers were in Kashmir...

I ditched my old mouse (Sibin's) and finally got a nice notebook optical wireless mouse. So handy! The receiver is 1/2 the size of my little finger. [yawns]. I better retire soon.

Again.. If anyone has "No Control" by Manuel, fork that shit over. Now.




And this monkey thinks that "Intelligent Design" is the way to go. I'll tell you guys what that is tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's "tomorrow" and yet nothing on "Intelligent Design". I'm waiting. And also, I want to be in a relationship with Hikki too. So stop hogging her. You're also a big dork.