11 August 2005

hah

So today, when I entered the elevator in Methodist Hospital, a girl entered too..
Here goes what the conversation was:

Girl: Hi
Me: Hi.
Girl: How are you? [complete stranger]
Me:.. I'm.. fine..
Girl: That's nice.. Do you smoke? I'm going out for a bit?
Me: [uncomfortably] No.. Sorry...


See... That was a seduction attempt gone wrong. This is how it should have gone.

Girl: Hi
Me: Hi
Girl: You look like a physics major.
Me: Yeah.
Girl: So what do you think of the fringe effect on M-M?
Me: Uhh..
Girl: I think that as long there is a fringe, we can't discount the possibility of ether..
Me: Wel--
Girl: Every experiment since M-M had some fringe effect...
Me: Take me with you. Now.


See? Now that's a successful seduction attempt. Lesson learned?

Steps to seduce me:
1) Say Hi.
2) Talk about physics
3) ...and be decent looking.


...


I'm waiting...

lol. In other news, people complained that the dashboard meter shot is not a vaild shot of the "magic carpet". I'll post something more exiting later, but here's the desk I'm working at currently:


That big fat book on the bottom ledge? You best guess. (and yes. That is Azureus running. So sue me)

No comments: