09 August 2005

Finally!

I got some pictures.

40mph, about 1400 RPMs. Pretty efficient eh? On the other hand, I am running out of gas.

Downtown Dallas @ about.. 710am.

My schedule today (so far)

(around) 550AM - Woke up/Shower/Food/Etc.
640ish - Started out for Methodist Medical
730ish - Got there.
730-1200 - Dealt with some crazy people, thefts, drugs, mean patients
1200 - Decided I wanted to go to Fry's because I need a new mouse
1240ish - Got to Fry's but spent 4 minutes looking for a new mouse. 20 minutes later, I was still there, because I like flashlights.

They had this one flashlight (84 lumens!!). I shined it in my eye and WAAAH, I'm STILL seeing spots in my eyes. I have to get that someday. (its $54. Oh yeah.. Now you know its good stuff)

Got home at 120ish, ate, messed around, watched The Daily Show with John Stewart and now its 3pm.

3-4: slept.
4: Had to pick up bratty sister. And now its 5:something.

Conclusion? I may be mentally handicapped because I like shiny things. Ooh.. flashlight!

I'm going to buy that someday, and make everyone I know temporarily blind and annoy the shit out of people.

Then I'll feel bad about doing so.

Here's the plan for later (if you care to know)

5-6: Something.. Movie...anime...TV...BBC News...something animated and moving.
6-10: work, mess around, work some more.

My sister is watching the Simpsons right now. That show needs to quit. 13 years and nothing new. Sux.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whaaat!! you don't have ANY normal pics either!!
how dare you call your sister bratty?! she's COOLER
than YOU! gasp!! and what's with the new revelation
debdebdeb? you were ALWAYS a little on the ahhh,
mental side. gosh, i'm just so nice. :]