12 August 2005

Yet another..korean..movie..

"Love In Magic" - Better than Windstruck, but not as good as Sassy Girl. 8/10

















In other news, I was surfing around and I came across this site:

http://narutofever.com/information/byakugan.php


Yes. For those of you wondering, some guy wrote up a way in which Byakugan can be scientifically derived. I must say, I've found someone nerdier than myself...

And Papa John's Barbeque Chicken Pizza is so heavenly. I had half a pizza. I'm not sure how well you guys know me, but 1/2 a pizza is... a deathblow to my cholesterol levels.

Do you guys listen to "Ode to Joy" much? I was thinking about that one question Ginger asked in Humanities class about.. 4 years ago (wow! 4 years!). Beethoven had a pretty bad life, yet he wrote happy music like Ode to Joy.

Btw, The best "version" of Ode to Joy I've heard is the one from Immortal Beloved, the movie about Beethoven. I'll post that version soon...

Oh, yeah, watch "Immortal Beloved". It's good.

I think I'm going to eat more pizza.

No comments: