16 August 2005

ID... and the bugs.

Simplicity is a good route. Simply put, ID creates more questions than it answers.. Where did the designer come from? What is the mechanism of design? We don't really see answers to these questions because no one asks them. No one asks these questions because it would elevate ID to a "debatable" status, something no scientist would do...

The only fleeting reference to ID that I agree to be placed in textbooks... is this: "There are many people who still do not accept the validity of Darwin's theory". That's it. Final.

And you know what? Even if they put it in the textbooks, when this poor misguided soul comes to a college (like UT) and takes a bio class (like evolution with Mueller) and raises his hand to ask about ID, he'll get 3 shots in the face from Mueller. And then Mueller will proceed to lightly torch his carcass and make a human flag to be waved from the tower.

(I kid you not. Don't say ID in front of Mueller. I want to say they grow bees for fun in the Evolution lab, but don't test it.)

Speaking of bees...

This is one of the problems with summer... "yard work". See that little hole in the hedge? BEES BE LIVING THERE. I've circled some bees in the picture for your viewing fun. I was half way in trimming that hedge (electric too) when I noticed the buzzing. Also, we have a bunny problem. Now I'm ok with them eating the grass, but thats not all they do... They also leave little balls. I was probably as confused as ever. "Bunny crap". BUNNIES POO IN MY LAWN.

haha. I have to get a picture of this...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't hurt the rabbits. You know what will happen to you if you do.