16 April 2006

Cleaning

I was.. doing some cleaning, including my buddy list, and I found something to share. Look at this.




Look at all the AZN******* screennames! This was BEFORE I cleaned out about 40 of them. I can't believe some people are tard enough to actually keep these screennames.

This azn thing was cool like... never. Some people still ACT LIKE THEM. With the souped up cars, and pretending they can actually play basketball like black people.

EXCUSE ME, BUT YOU'RE CHINESE, NOT BLACK. PLEASE GO AND WALLOW IN YOUR.. I MEAN STUDY (MEMORIZE) FOR THE MCATs.

That's another thing. Lots of chinese/korean people like to memorize everything.

--Fellow Asian people, if you can't make it in life, please don't memorize your way through it, it doesn't work so well in the end. Instead, go for something easier.

For those that are fortunate enough not to understand... AZN = "Asian Tard".

And TARD = ReTARD

I'm back at UT now. Anyone want to like hang? in the PCL? ...Sweet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wtf, aZn PrYdE!!!!~~~

Anonymous said...

yeee did it