20 September 2005

Dalai Lama!




As most of you know, I went to see the Dalai Lama give a speech today, and it was one of the most interesting talks ever.

"Individual Responsibility in the Global Community". I can't do justice to his speech in a couple of lines, but I can say it's good. If a DVD comes out of it, I'll get it.

In the end, one of the questions that was emailed for him to answer was "What is your favorite music" and he was like.."I'm not very.. interested in music". Then he talked about this one time when he was in a hotel in Germany and they were playing some loud music next door and he couldn't sleep.

"Green.. red..blue.. lights.. changing... Music going shi-ka shi-ka shi-ka" - Dalai Lama

hahaha. It was worth the 7 hour wait in line for tickets, and 2 hour wait outside (in the Texas sun too!)

It's only a pity that most people cannot identify with the ideals he embraces.

On another note, I'm going on a dinner cruise for the night (courtesy of Dr. Mueller). That is also going to be awesome.. I think I'm going to call this week.. "Awesome week"

Plus.. Mr. Lama is badass. :o

No comments: