04 September 2005

Things that rock... and Circuit City

I've decided to archive all my korean movies and anime into multiple DVD's. In fact, I'm burning them right now using a MCF computer. Smriti & I decided to go to Circuit City today to get some DVD's and we took some obscure #3 bus to get there..

We get off at some "stop" and it turns out that the store was a long way away. We go into this one gas station and there's this indian guy at the counter. So being cheap, as I usually am, I went looking for something to eat and found a 32oz drink for 52cents. I take my cup to the counter and the Indian guy says "have it free". Awesome. I think he saw the inside of my wallet or something (no money... typical student)

Then we decided to go back to UT w/o any DVD's. Ah well.

Also, here is my list of things that rock:

  1. Apple G5's
  2. Poofy Cheeks (again)
  3. Milk cakes from Fiesta (perhaps the only good thing there)
  4. Unagi
  5. Tempura
  6. Nan
  7. Onion Nan
  8. Korean Movies
  9. Ranma
  10. How I can not exercise and still look awesome (knock on wood)
  11. My laptop
  12. And awesome people who visit my site.
There's my list. I'm sure there are more things to add to this list.

Now for another list. Thing's I've had to eat today:

  1. Croissant sandwich + coffee for breakfast
  2. No lunch
  3. 32oz Mountain Dew (free!) from gas station
  4. Baked potato from Wendy's
Hungry? Not at all

I'll see you peeps later.

Some AIM convo's:

[01:47] Piotrr Cola: what u doing
[01:47] venerablezero: watching a show on asteroids
[01:47] Piotrr Cola: asteroids/
[01:47] venerablezero: ye
[01:48] venerablezero: on national geographic
[01:48] Piotrr Cola: is it so hard to say "yes"
[01:48] venerablezero: one less alpha
[01:48] Piotrr Cola: what?
[01:48] Piotrr Cola: alpha?
[01:48] Piotrr Cola: alphabet?
[01:48] Piotrr Cola: dude
[01:48] venerablezero: alphabet
[01:48] Piotrr Cola: you're homo.

[13:18] YinMoon21: gasp!
[13:18] YinMoon21: nani!
[13:18] Piotrr Cola: nani?
[13:18] Piotrr Cola: oh
[13:18] Piotrr Cola: u mean
[13:18] Piotrr Cola: DOSHITE
[13:19] YinMoon21: i thought u wrote dog shit for one sec there
[13:19] Piotrr Cola: hahah
[13:19] YinMoon21: i was like.....yes i really meant DOG SHIT

No comments: