01 September 2005

LA..

You know that recent hurricane that happened? Apparently, it hit when I was moving in to UT.

Somehow, I have no sympathy for them.. Things like this are meant to happen, and if a category 5 hurricane is heading for your ass, then you better run.

Category 5... you can't just "board up" and hide in your basement.

Plus, you can't invade some country to mooch all their oil, and expect nothing to happen.. The rubber band is just unflexing itself. Some people were like "this is America's tsunami".

I bet a lot of the people who stayed back did so to steal and loot.

And I had a teacher yesterday spend 10 minutes on the permeation of Hello Kitty around the world.

Oh and some people who are being evacuated started shooting at the helicopters. I say, let's leave them there to rot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad my future parents-in-law (^_~) didn't stay. But they were here anyway, dropping off their precious baby. And yeah, I read in several news articles that some crazy people were doing some serious looting. People walked out of stores with sneakers and jerseys. Because that's what you really need after a hurricane.