07 November 2005

Bahahahaha...


Guys. I got my first check from the Daily Texan today. haha... $15.

FIFTEEN DOLLARS FOR TWO (1/2) NEWSPAPER SIZED ARTICLES. Hahaha. I'm not upset or anything, just.. a little surprised that I'm worth so litte. Let me post a picture on this..

Just for the hell of it, I'm going to post my rough drafts to those two articles sometime, only because when I look at the paper, I notice how they completely butcher my article and destroy its elegance.

No fools, I'm not going to bitchslap anyone.

You know what happened 2 days ago? I came out of Kinsolving after eating and a pigeon took a shit on my head. I was like "What is this wet stuff" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! WTF. I think I yelled some curse words into the sky, then took a shower for 20 minutes.

But since then, I've had two people tell me it was good luck... ?

Hmm.. What else? Not much. Unless you want me to ramble on interference (physics)

No comments: