15 November 2005

Some revalations

I've now finally concluded that if a pigeon poops on you, you're going to get good luck.

Damn I always have something witty to say, but whenever I write this I always forget. Sucks eh?

Today my physics lab TA explained how India would pwn Pakistan in a nuclear war (easily). Very interesting. Today was also the first day I stayed after class for almost an hour because he (physics TA) was rambling on something very interesting.

So after that I went to the Union to read some chemistry and a bunch of people [savages?] were watching the Cowboys game. Some "interception" happened, and they all started shouting.

Football fans are such idiots. I shouldn't say that. I'm sure there are some who are mentally challenged.

This weekend will be a good, nice weekend.

No comments: