11 November 2005

The devil (angel) has me.

NEW SONG POSTED.

I'm not sure what the hell happened this week.

This week has been exceptional. I got an unhuman grade on my probability test, and top 5 on my Wave Mechanics & Optics test.

Someone must really like me or someone / something must have possessed me. I also realized the difference between success and excellence. It's Friday night. Somehow, what a person does Friday (I think) will make or break their career.

I don't have much of an explanation, just a feeling.

Also, I got an email about some survey about Japanese language at UT and they gave out free pocky. Not that I'm a pocky fan, I just want to get sikha jealous. [2 BOXES BIATCH]

I hope you guys are doing well.

And, as promised, here are my papers [warning.. rough drafts...]

Black Hole

Nanotechnology

enjoy.

No comments: