25 November 2005

Thanksgiving was short, but my cold will be not.

That pretty much sums it up...

Thanksgiving break "started" at around 7pm on Wednesday, and ended 12 Noon on Friday. That's not really a "break"... thats more like... 1.5 days.

And there's a lot of stuff I should be doing, but somehow I've been sleeping a lot. A LOT. I just woke up from a nap actually, and there is drool on the RLM couch. hahaha..

Also, when I went to sleep, the sun was out, now.. its evening, and the sun is gone. Well. I'm supposed to go out tonight for food since my parents are in town.

Everyone else is gone for this thansgiving weekend, so Jester is a ghost town, RLM is a little more lively, but not like usual. But Jester is amazing. It's so quiet. Usually there's at least 50-100 people in the common area (at almost any given time), but now... no one. Even during peak times....

Being alone for Thanksgiving is awesome and sucky at the same time. It's awesome because I can do whatever I want, w/o people calling me, etc, etc. This phone is a curse, you know.

It sucks (and btw, this is the only reason) because when everyone leaves, and you're the only one... all the

ghosts/spirits/hauntings/ju-on girls (and boys)/demons/vampires

come out to play. And trust me when I say this, I do not want to play with them.

And why do we have to celebrate this anyway? Just because a bunch of pilgrims came out and had a good harvest? A good harvest isn't something to enjoy.. it's a necessity. It's like partying because we have oxygen. Listen pilgrims, if you don't have a good harvest, you die... its as simple as that. And who are we supposed to be giving thanks to these days anyway.


I'm going to buy some NyQuil now.

No comments: