25 October 2005

Holy Freaking Shit

I hope most of you know this, but JONATHAN LEE IS NOW IN A RELATIONSHIP.

HOLY SHIT.

It's about time. Good luck, man.

While we're on the same subject, let me pander a little. It's funny that I use the word pander... In fact, that's the first thing that came to my mind..

Let's define pander : " To cater to the lower tastes "

Haha.. I didn't even know what pander meant until I looked it up, yet, I was planning to use it in a sentence.

Yes. Relationships. Jonathan would ask many a times "Why? Why not go after someone.. ". Here it is, quite simply: Girls slow me down.

Yep. I said it. Whether it be my mom making sure I've eaten or a certain South Indian I know who likes to make me eat on Saturdays, or people asking me questions about physics, chemistry, math, asian history, etc.

Don't get me wrong, I love to teach, but that doesn't change the fundamental fact that I'm slowed down. Now this "slowage" is from girls i'm not even in a relationship with.

Think what would happen if I had a relationship... bye bye med school!

I already have two loves in my life anyway... [Any guesses?... Don't scroll down just yet..]


















Evolutionary Biology & Relativistic Physics (roofles!)

I hope I have pandered well.

No comments: