29 October 2005

liek leek

Me: ROFL.
Me: omg.

Me: goddess

Me: y
es.
Me: i know

Me: how fortunate of me to fall in love with a goddess

~~~~~~~~~~~~: yea....an ugly god
~~~~~~~~~~~~: *goddess
Me: omg
Me: oxymoron...

Me: ugly god

~~~~~~~~~~~~: being a god doens't mean you're beautiful
~~~~~~~~~~~~: it just means you've power

~~~~~~~~~~~~: among other things

~~~~~~~~~~~~: but beauty is NOT implied

Me: power..
Me: i liek that .

Me: liek looks like le
ek
Me: omg!

Me: i just came up with that.

Me: liek looks like leek

Me: do you know what leek is

I bet a lot of you are wondering "What is a leek?"

Well, for you unsophisticated people out there, a leek is a kind of vegetable, and it's really good. Here's a picture:
Now you know one more vegetable beyond potato, tomato, and lettuce. Next time you're at your local restaurant, ask the waiter what a leek is. Chances are, she won't know.

Ah well. Leeks are still damn good.

Also, I bet a lot of you are wondering how I came up with a kickass saying that goes "Liek looks like leek", with each word having a l and a k.

I have no idea.

Finally, for the rest of you wondering why I'm so wierd, I'm not. You're wierd for not understanding.

No comments: