27 October 2005

It's that time again!

Paper came out..

Nanotech Story - I did not draw that picture of the robot (although it is kind of cool.)

Enjoy! I'll be looking forward to hearing your comments. Most of you don't read the Daily Texan (actually, most of you don't read anything), but throw me a bone here, and read it.

Before you read however, please keep in mind that this was not the draft I submitted. If you care to read the draft I submitted, click here (Microsoft Word 2003 format).

I have an organic chemistry midterm today, so please pray for me.

In other news, I'm still getting a good hearty chuckle at Jonathan Lee. No doubt I'll be stalking the duo once I have time.

Also, I've noticed that a lot of people have started to complain about my schedule and how I have no time for anyone, etc, etc. It's only going to get worse, fools.

That being said, here is the list of classes I plan to take next semester.

  1. Quantum Mechanics 1
  2. Japanese II
  3. Organic Chemistry II
  4. Organic Chemistry Lab
  5. Research Lab
  6. Mathematical Modeling - Biology
  7. Possibly another Research Lab
"Welcome to hell". Like I said, I have no time for you, unless you're cool, because cool people rock.

Another point I'd like to make... my cell phone batteries are dying out (holding less and less charge). So if you call me or text me or something like that, don't get pissed that I don't pick up. I'm not ignoring you, I'm probably:
  1. Taking a shower/bathroom/personal hygiene
  2. In class
  3. Or my phone is dead and I don't know it.
Any other time, I'd probably pick up. If it's urgent, send me an email. (This goes for the "you don't have any time" argument too. Wanna meet up? Don't call me 20 minutes before you want to eat, drop me a line 24-48 hours in advance).

I must sound like a prick to demand 1-2 day advance appointments. Actually just call, I'll work something out.

Now go read my article.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bravo bravo!