09 October 2005

laundry

Saturday: I wake up at 930ish.. put my clothes in the laundry, only to realize the machine breaks when my cycle is over. So I had to wait for 3 drying cycles to end (very wet clothes). And I probably won't be refunded.

It's ok. I finally saw Azumi.

Anyway, that's my shitty story for the weekend...

In other news, I finally understand chirality (somewhat) and optical character. Whoo.



The only easy day was yesterday.

-Navy Seals

Guys, look for my article sometime in about a week and a half. It'll probably be either about nanotechnology or "psychology of murder".

I now will ramble controversially. I'm assuming you all heard of the earthquake in Pakistan. Now, I shouldn't be saying this, but maybe, maybe, it's "divine retribution".

I'm hoping this thought will cross through the minds of the many idiots there and they'll stop producing terrorists.

That being said, I don't feel like being blown to bits tomorrow, so please don't set me on fire. (Plus, if you do set me on fire, that will only help my cause more).

No comments: