11 October 2005

Lots of Stuff.

New Developments:

1) The Einstein Play is Wednesday night (tomorrow night), not Friday

2) That last physics problem took me a good hour.


Yesterday was pretty crazy. Let's see how my day went:

8-9: Organic Chemistry
9-10: Physics
10-11: Breakfast (somewhat)
11-12 : Intro to Jpn
12-5: Homework
5-8: Physics Lab.

And then I was flat. I got 7.5 hours of sleep last night. Now, I know this is a lot for me, but compared to my roommate (who woke up 5PM on saturday. Yes. PM. He slept from 2AM to 5PM. That's 15 hours), it's meager.

Anyway, I'm in the library .. 630AM in the morning (class at 11AM), feels great.

Also, the weather has gotten a lot better, it's a little cool, and it's going to rain today. Awesome.

I got 2 tickets to the Einstein Play ( !!! ), yet I don't know what to do with the other one. If anyone sensible would like to accomany me, drop me a line. It's this Friday.

Award winning Einstein Play = World of Physics 2005 = Good.

Also (almost done), there will be a screening of "Bad Guy" (Korean) in my room this weekend, Friday night (probably around 10PM). Join us!

No comments: