24 February 2006

marathon and exclamation points

UPDATE: THE LINKS HAVE BEEN REMOVED. EMAIL ME FOR COPIES KTHX.

It's time to run a marathon.

two organic lab reports in 12 hours. GO GO GO.

For awesome-ness's sake, here's the last quantum report, and my SURF essays. In PDF format, so it will be cross platform! [I will post them after the pdf is created.....btw to make the pdf of the report, it took around 10 minutes, and my computer isn't slow... ]

SURF Essays

Franck-Hertz Report - this one is a little weird. If you look at the pictures, my thumb looks.. white... I need a tan or something.

You know, Theresa is right in that she put it in words...Lots of people use multiple exclamation points.

For example

1) I hope you have fun today!
2) I hope you have fun today!!!!!!!

You know how that sounds to me?

Respectively,
1) I hope you have fun toDAY!
2) I hope you HAVE FUN TODAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

It sounds like you're on crack if you use multiple exclamation points. A little too excessive.



Comments are now censored because apparently, free speech isn't that free. In other words,

話せません。

And the other day, I didn't really want to kill the guy.. I just.. was stressed over this Quantum Report. I think you will understand if you look at it.

Lab TA: Is this what happens? You see so many interesting class and you want to take all of them?
Me: Yes. Kinda.
Lab TA: Then why don't you just sit in?
Me: Um. I want a grade?
Lab TA: Oh. Ok you can leave now.

No comments: