21 March 2006

aaand Landsberger continues to cuss.

Today, only 5 people showed up to class, and I was like "Let's have a pizza party" and he says "Really? You guys want to go to Double Dave's?"...

YES. YES WE DO.

So we went. So awesome. I should have ate more.

Good grief, he was so entertaining...

Here are some clips:

Landsberger:

So my daughter took this EMT course, and I bet it really was something, because when I first called her, she screamed "F*** OFF DAD, SOMEBODY DIED TODAY".

You don't see people in the US going HOLY SHIT WE WANT TO GO TO SHINGHUA UNIVERSITY, Let's CHEAT on the Physics GRE. NO WAY. PEOPLE IN CHINA AND KOREA WANT TO GET OUT AND COME HERE TO STUDY.


Also, I had my moments as well:

Me: Why are we ordering a vegetarian pizza?
Landsberger: Because I'm a vegetarian.
Me: [awkward silence....]

I'm going to stop talking so much. Also, I apologize for using excessive CAPS LOCK. I would also like to mention, that he (Dr. Landsberger) continued to use every profane word in the English language while we were having pizza with him.


But oh gosh. Free chicken pizza is ALWAYS WELCOME :)

No comments: