02 March 2006

???

Backpack broken... about one and a half weeks ago, a zipper broke off. I was like "ok.. there are two zippers, I'm still good".

Last night, the other one broke off. Now I can't carry my computer around anymore. I have to use this backpack that says FUSION 2001 and things like "Lockheed Martin" and all these company names on it..

Now that I think about it.. where did this come from? All these defense manufacturers are on it.
\I found out that some arabian guy is on a scholarship from some oil company. Damn it. How come I can't get an oil scholarship? ... I want my school completely paid for too. It's because I'm not middle eastern...


Wait a minute. I think I'd rather pay for school than be middle eastern. Yes. And all the scholarships are "NEED BASED".

FOR EXAMPLE:

(ESA-BIRDWELL) William Reagan Birdwell Jr. Memorial ScholarshipFor a current film major at the University of Texas. Applicants with a minimum GPA of 3.0 but not exceeding 3.5. Applicants should be involved on campus and demonstrate leadership, service, and integrity. ($1,400/1 recipient)

You don't have to read all that just the part that says "minimum GPA of 3.0 BUT NOT EXCEEDING 3.5"

AND THIS IS FOR A FILM MAJOR. NOT EXCEEDING 3.5? OH NO. GOD FORBID "FILM MAJORS" SHOULD DO WELL IN THEIR CLASSES.


\that will be all.

No comments: